Rare unpolished Omega Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch in stainless steel with black dial and tachymeter bezel. Transitional 1969 model with "The First Watch Worn on the Moon" caseback. Manual wind subseconds and chronograph. 41mm case back. Ref 14502269ST. Circa 1969. Fine Pre-owned Omega Watch.
Certified preowned Sport Omega Speedmaster 14502269ST watch is made out of Stainless steel on a Stainless Steel bracelet with a Stainless Steel Deploy buckle. This Omega watch has a 41 x 41 mm case with a Round caseback and Black Chronograph dial. Circa: 1960s .
- Item Number1601228165ConditionMintHave a question?
- BrandOmegaModelSpeedmaster 14502269STGenderMen'sMovementManual/Hand-Winding
- Case Diameter41 mmCase MaterialStainless SteelBand MaterialStainless Steel
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingComplimentary shipping within the U.S.
International shipping available.Shipping MethodThis merchandise will be carefully packaged and shipped insured through a delivery service such as FedEx or UPS.
- Authenticity GuaranteedAll timepieces are guaranteed to be 100% authentic and sourced from the most reputable independent distributors in the industry. World's Best has a 5-Star rating and is accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
- Written WarrantyAll Special Order and Certified Preowned timepieces come with a written warranty from a well-established independent U.S. watch company. World’s Best is not an authorized dealer for any watch manufacturer. An independent written warranty is provided in place of the manufacturer’s warranty.
More Watches Watches
- A. Lange & SohneSold$20,690