Aqua Terra GMT 184.108.40.206.06.001 Stainless Steel Watch
Gray Teak Concept Pattern Dial with Black Subdials, Luminescent Hands and Indexed Hour Markers.
Small Seconds Subdial 2nd Time Zone GMT Red Hand, Center Sweep Seconds Hand, Chronograph Functions, Sapphire Crystal.
Highest Quality Black Omega Crocodile Strap with Stainless Steel Omega Push-Button Deployant Clasp.
Reference No: 220.127.116.11.06.001
Case Diameter: 43mm
Water Resistance: 150m / 500ft
Power Reserve: 60 hours
Handmade Swiss Chronometer Certified by COSC Automatic Co-Axial Escapement Movement visible through Sapphire Exhibition Caseback(Calibre 9605)
This classic yet robust timepiece represents a tribute to OMEGA’s rich maritime heritage. The dramatic and easily-recognisable dial design of the OMEGA Seamaster Aqua Terra 150M collection recalls the wooden decks of luxury sailboats.
This model features a grey dial with the Teak Concept pattern and black lacquered sub-dials. There is a small seconds sub-dial with a red aluminum GMT hand at 9 o'clock. Sixty-minute and 12-hour counters are found on the same dial at the 3 o’clock position, allowing for intuitive reading of the elapsed time.
Brand New, UNWORN with Omega Box, Booklet, Warranty Cards and a written warranty
- Item Number1580931963ConditionNew or Never WornHave a question?
- BrandOmegaModelAqua Terra GMT 18.104.22.168.06.001GenderMen'sMovementAutomatic/Self-Winding
- Case Diameter43 mmCase MaterialStainless SteelBand MaterialCrocodileBand ColorBlack
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingComplimentary shipping within the U.S.
International shipping available.Shipping MethodThis merchandise will be carefully packaged and shipped insured through a delivery service such as FedEx or UPS.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
All purchases are covered by Our Commitment to You.
- Authenticity GuaranteedAll timepieces are guaranteed to be 100% authentic and sourced from the most reputable independent distributors in the industry. World's Best has a 5-Star rating and is accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
- Written WarrantyAll Special Order and Certified Preowned timepieces come with a written warranty from a well-established independent U.S. watch company. World’s Best is not an authorized dealer for any watch manufacturer. An independent written warranty is provided in place of the manufacturer’s warranty.
More Watches Watches
- A. Lange & SohneSold$20,490