"Dark Side of the Moon" Apollo 8
Blackened Skeletonised Dial with Moonwatch-style Luminescent Hands, Luminescent Index Hour Markers, Varnished Yellow Chronograph Hands, Subsidiary Seconds Hand.
Black Ceramic Bezel with Tachymetric Scale, Chronograph Functions, Yellow Center Sweep Chronograph Seconds Hand, Sapphire Crystal.
Highest Quality Omega Perforated Black Leather Strap with a Yellow Rubber Interior and Black Ceramic Omega Tang Buckle.
Reference No: 318.104.22.168.01.001
Case Diameter: 44.25mm
Case Thickness: 14.2mm
Power Reserve: 48 hours
Water Resistant: 50m / 167ft
Handmade Swiss Mechanical(Hand-winding) Moon-relief Textured Blackened Movement(Calibre 1869) Visible Through Sapphire Exhibition Display Caseback.
Brand New, Unworn Condition with Omega Box, Booklets, Omega Warranty Cards, Hang Tag and a written warranty
- Item Number1574004854ConditionNew or Never WornHave a question?
- Case Diameter44 mmCase MaterialCeramicBand MaterialLeatherBand ColorBlack
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingComplimentary shipping within the U.S.
International shipping available.Shipping MethodThis merchandise will be carefully packaged and shipped insured through a delivery service such as FedEx or UPS.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
All purchases are covered by Our Commitment to You.
- Authenticity GuaranteedAll timepieces are guaranteed to be 100% authentic and sourced from the most reputable independent distributors in the industry. World's Best has a 5-Star rating and is accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
- Written WarrantyAll Special Order and Certified Preowned timepieces come with a written warranty from a well-established independent U.S. watch company. World’s Best is not an authorized dealer for any watch manufacturer. An independent written warranty is provided in place of the manufacturer’s warranty.
More Watches Watches
- A. Lange & SohneSold$18,990