Seamaster Railmaster 184.108.40.206.03.001 Stainless Steel Watch
Special Order Timepiece
IN STOCK FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY WHILE SUPPLY LASTS.
The original OMEGA Railmaster of 1957 was a practical yet elegant anti-magnetic watch designed for railway staff or anyone who worked close to electrical fields. Today, that industrial spirit and innovation has been updated for a modern collection.
In this denim-inspired model, the 40 mm symmetrical case is made from stainless steel with a wave-edged design featured on the back. The vertically brushed “blue jeans” dial includes brushed stainless steel hands and recessed hour-markers which are all filled with light grey Super-LumiNova. There is also a beige central seconds hand and transferred “Railmaster” indication which delivers a classic touch.
The watch has a blue denim and leather NATO strap as well as an oriented caseback featuring a NAIAD LOCK design to keep the wording in position. The watch is driven by the OMEGA Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 8806, making it resistant to magnetic fields of 15,000 gauss.
Between lugs: 20 mm
Bracelet: NATO strap
Case diameter: 40 mm
Dial colour: Blue
Crystal: Domed scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment on both sides
Water resistance: 15 bar (150 metres / 500 feet)
- Item Number1567149437ConditionNew or Never WornHave a question?
- BrandOmegaModelSeamaster RailmasterGenderMen'sMovementAutomatic/Self-Winding
- Case Diameter40 mmCase MaterialStainless SteelBand MaterialFabricBand ColorBlue
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingComplimentary shipping within the U.S.
International shipping available.Shipping MethodThis merchandise will be carefully packaged and shipped insured through a delivery service such as FedEx or UPS.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
All purchases are covered by Our Commitment to You.
- Authenticity GuaranteedAll timepieces are guaranteed to be 100% authentic and sourced from the most reputable independent distributors in the industry. World's Best has a 5-Star rating and is accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
- Written WarrantyAll Special Order and Certified Preowned timepieces come with a written warranty from a well-established independent U.S. watch company. World’s Best is not an authorized dealer for any watch manufacturer. An independent written warranty is provided in place of the manufacturer’s warranty.
More Watches Watches
- A. Lange & SohneSold$18,990