Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch 3220.127.116.11.01.001 Stainless Steel Watch
Special Order Timepiece
IN STOCK FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY WHILE SUPPLY LASTS.
The OMEGA Speedmaster is one of OMEGA’s most iconic timepieces. The Moonwatch "First Omega in Space" was inspired by the watch worn by astronaut Wally Shirra in 1962 as he orbited the earth during the "Sigma 7" mission.
This numbered edition model features a bold varnished black dial with a small seconds dial, a 30-minute recorder and 12-hour recorder, along with a central chronograph hand and a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal. The black bezel, with its tachymetric scale, is mounted on a 39.7 mm stainless steel case with symmetric lugs, and the watch is presented on a brown leather strap.
At the heart of this chronograph is OMEGA's calibre 1861, the famous manual-winding movement that was worn on the moon, which is covered by a caseback embossed with the original 1962 Seahorse.
Between lugs: 19 mm
Bracelet: leather strap
Case diameter: 39.7 mm
Dial colour: Black
Crystal: Scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment inside
Water resistance: 5 bar (50 metres / 167 feet)
- Item Number1567147418ConditionNew or Never WornHave a question?
- BrandOmegaModelSpeedmaster MoonwatchGenderMen'sMovementAutomatic/Self-Winding
- Case Diameter39 mmCase MaterialStainless SteelBand MaterialLeatherBand ColorBrown
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingComplimentary shipping within the U.S.
International shipping available.Shipping MethodThis merchandise will be carefully packaged and shipped insured through a delivery service such as FedEx or UPS.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
All purchases are covered by Our Commitment to You.
- Authenticity GuaranteedAll timepieces are guaranteed to be 100% authentic and sourced from the most reputable independent distributors in the industry. World's Best has a 5-Star rating and is accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
- Written WarrantyAll Special Order and Certified Preowned timepieces come with a written warranty from a well-established independent U.S. watch company. World’s Best is not an authorized dealer for any watch manufacturer. An independent written warranty is provided in place of the manufacturer’s warranty.
More Watches Watches
- A. Lange & SohneSold$20,290