Seamaster Driver 300M 22.214.171.124.01.001 Stainless Steel Watch
Special Order Timepiece
IN STOCK FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY WHILE SUPPLY LASTS.
Since 1993, the Seamaster Professional Diver 300M has enjoyed a legendary following. Today’s modern collection has embraced that famous ocean heritage and updated it with OMEGA’s best innovation and design.
The case of this 43.5 mm model is crafted from black ceramic and grade 5 titanium and includes a black ceramic bezel with a white enamel diving scale. The dial is also brushed black ceramic [ZrO2] and features laser-engraving to create raised waves.
The skeleton hands and raised indexes in PVD titanium are filled with white Super-LumiNova, while the helium escape valve has been given a conical design.
The watch is presented on an integrated black rubber strap with a polished-brushed black ceramic [ZrO2] buckle, and is driven by the OMEGA Master Chronometer Calibre 8806, which can be seen through the sapphire-crystal on the wave-edged caseback.
Between lugs: 21 mm
Bracelet: rubber strap
Case: Black ceramic
Case diameter: 43.5 mm
Dial colour: Black
Crystal: Domed scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment on both sides
Water resistance: 30 bar (300 metres / 1000 feet)
- Item Number1567146976ConditionNew or Never WornHave a question?
- BrandOmegaModelSeamaster Driver 300MGenderMen'sMovementAutomatic/Self-Winding
- Case Diameter43 mmCase MaterialStainless SteelBand MaterialRubberBand ColorBlack
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingComplimentary shipping within the U.S.
International shipping available.Shipping MethodThis merchandise will be carefully packaged and shipped insured through a delivery service such as FedEx or UPS.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
All purchases are covered by Our Commitment to You.
- Authenticity GuaranteedAll timepieces are guaranteed to be 100% authentic and sourced from the most reputable independent distributors in the industry. World's Best has a 5-Star rating and is accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
- Written WarrantyAll Special Order and Certified Preowned timepieces come with a written warranty from a well-established independent U.S. watch company. World’s Best is not an authorized dealer for any watch manufacturer. An independent written warranty is provided in place of the manufacturer’s warranty.
More Watches Watches