Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M 220.127.116.11.03.001 Stainless Steel Watch
Special Order Timepiece
IN STOCK FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY WHILE SUPPLY LASTS.
It was with OMEGA’s maritime legacy in mind that the brand launched its Planet Ocean line in 2005. Today, the stylish OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M Master Chronometer pays homage to OMEGA’s dive watch heritage.
This model, with its scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, features a blue ceramic dial with Arabic numerals and a date window at the 3 o’clock position. The blue ceramic unidirectional bezel with OMEGA Liquidmetal™ diving scale is mounted on a 39.5 mm stainless steel case.
Other features include an alveol screw-in caseback and a stainless steel bracelet with patented extendable foldover clasp
The OMEGA Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M Master Chronometer is water resistant to 600 metres / 2000 feet / 60 bar, and has a helium-escape valve. The OMEGA Master Chronometer calibre 8800 at the heart of this timepiece can be seen through the transparent caseback. To achieve Master Chronometer status, it has passed the 8 rigorous tests set by METAS (The Swiss Federal Institute of Metrology).
Case diameter: 39.5 mm
Dial colour: Blue
Crystal: Domed scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment on both sides
Water resistance: 60 bar (600 metres / 2000 feet)
- Item Number1567146553ConditionNew or Never WornHave a question?
- BrandOmegaModelSeamaster Planet Ocean 600MGenderMen'sMovementAutomatic/Self-Winding
- Case Diameter39 mmCase MaterialStainless SteelBand MaterialStainless SteelBand ColorSilver
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingComplimentary shipping within the U.S.
International shipping available.Shipping MethodThis merchandise will be carefully packaged and shipped insured through a delivery service such as FedEx or UPS.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
All purchases are covered by Our Commitment to You.
- Authenticity GuaranteedAll timepieces are guaranteed to be 100% authentic and sourced from the most reputable independent distributors in the industry. World's Best has a 5-Star rating and is accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
- Written WarrantyAll Special Order and Certified Preowned timepieces come with a written warranty from a well-established independent U.S. watch company. World’s Best is not an authorized dealer for any watch manufacturer. An independent written warranty is provided in place of the manufacturer’s warranty.
More Watches Watches
- A. Lange & SohneSold$20,490