Constellation Globemaster 188.8.131.52.03.001 Stainless Steel Watch
Special Order Timepiece
IN STOCK FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY WHILE SUPPLY LASTS.
The Globemaster is already a legendary name in the OMEGA family. Now it has been updated to become the world's first Master Chronometer, further enhancing its reputation within the watchmaking industry.
Along with a new standard of quality, the simple yet captivating design makes this watch a true object of desire. For this model, the stainless steel case features a hard metal scratchproof fluted bezel, with a rhodium-plated Constellation star, and hands and indexes which have also been filled with illuminous Super-LumiNova.
The caseback includes a stainless steel Central Observatory medallion, while the sun-brushed blue "Pie Pan" dial is reminiscent of the first 1952 Constellation model.
This colour design is continued with a blue leather strap, while at its core, the watch is driven by OMEGA's Co-Axial Master Chronometer Calibre 8900, featuring revolutionary anti-magnetic technology.
Between lugs: 20 mm
Bracelet: leather strap
Case diameter: 39 mm
Dial colour: Blue
Crystal: Domed scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment on both sides
Water resistance: 10 bar (100 metres / 330 feet)
- Item Number1567125936ConditionNew or Never WornHave a question?
- BrandOmegaModelConstellation GlobemasterGenderMen'sMovementAutomatic/Self-Winding
- Case Diameter39 mmCase MaterialStainless SteelBand MaterialLeatherBand ColorBlue
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingComplimentary shipping within the U.S.
International shipping available.Shipping MethodThis merchandise will be carefully packaged and shipped insured through a delivery service such as FedEx or UPS.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
All purchases are covered by Our Commitment to You.
- Authenticity GuaranteedAll timepieces are guaranteed to be 100% authentic and sourced from the most reputable independent distributors in the industry. World's Best has a 5-Star rating and is accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
- Written WarrantyAll Special Order and Certified Preowned timepieces come with a written warranty from a well-established independent U.S. watch company. World’s Best is not an authorized dealer for any watch manufacturer. An independent written warranty is provided in place of the manufacturer’s warranty.
More Watches Watches