Jaeger-LeCoultre Reverso Grande Complication à Triptyque 2323425 White Gold Watch
Special Order Timepiece
This revived model of the iconic Reverso combines the three dimensions of civil, sidereal, and perpetual time.
A true watchmaking masterpiece, the white gold Reverso Grande Complication à Triptyque demonstrates the prowess of Jaeger-LeCoultre's craftsmen.
It is presented in a limited series of 30 pieces.
Calibre : 175/1
Case : White Gold
Water-resistance : 3 bar
Dimensions (L x W) : 55 X 37.7mm
Thickness : 17.9mm
Front Functions : Hour - Minute, 24-hour indication with red security zone, Calendar power-reserve, Tourbillon with ellipse isometer escapment
Back Functions: Year, Sky chart, Zodiac calendar, Equation of time, sunrise and sunset times, 24-hour civil time, Sideral time, Day, Month, Moon phases, Instantaneous perpetual calendar with retrograde date
Recto Hands Bâton
Movement : Manual-winding
Components : 642
Vibrations per hour : 21600
Jewels : 79
Barrel : 2
Height : 7.50 mm
Front Dial Silvered, Velvety Clous de Paris guilloché, Black transferred numerals
Back Dial Silvered
Silvered, Guilloché and Sunray-brushed, No specific type
- Item Number1540262158ConditionNew or Never WornHave a question?
- BrandJaeger LeCoultreModelReverso Grande Complication à Triptyque 2323425GenderMen'sMovementManual/Hand-Winding
- Case Diameter55 mmCase MaterialWhite GoldBand MaterialLeatherBand ColorBlack
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingComplimentary shipping within the U.S.
International shipping available.Shipping MethodThis merchandise will be carefully packaged and shipped insured through a delivery service such as FedEx or UPS.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
All purchases are covered by Our Commitment to You.
- Authenticity GuaranteedAll timepieces are guaranteed to be 100% authentic and sourced from the most reputable independent distributors in the industry. World's Best has a 5-Star rating and is accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
- Written WarrantyAll Special Order and Certified Preowned timepieces come with a written warranty from a well-established independent U.S. watch company. World’s Best is not an authorized dealer for any watch manufacturer. An independent written warranty is provided in place of the manufacturer’s warranty.
More Jaeger-LeCoultre Watches Watches
- Jaeger LeCoultreSold$4,390
- Jaeger LeCoultreSold$10,590$13,600