Jaeger-LeCoultre Geophysic Tourbillon Universal Time 8126420 Platinum Watch
Special Order Timepiece
The platinum Geophysic Tourbillon Universal Time is a demonstration of Jaeger-LeCoultre's sophisticated watchmaking expertise.
Nowhere is this more evident than in its orbital flying tourbillon, which draws the map of the world into eternal movement.
This model is sure to enchant lovers of Fine Watchmaking.
Calibre : 948
Case : Platinum
Water-resistance : 5 bar
Diameter : 43.5mm
Thickness : 14.9mm
Functions : Hour - Minute, Map of the world, Tourbillon with ellipse isometer escapment, 24 time-zones, World time
Recto Hands Bâton à facette
Movement : Automatic, self-winding
Components : 375
Vibrations per hour : 28800
Jewels : 42
Barrel : 1
Height : 11.24 mm
Dial : Blue
- Item Number1540189030ConditionNew or Never WornHave a question?
- BrandJaeger LeCoultreModelGeophysic Tourbillon Universal Time 8126420GenderMen'sMovementAutomatic/Self-Winding
- Case Diameter43 mmCase MaterialPlatinumBand MaterialLeatherBand ColorBlue
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingComplimentary shipping within the U.S.
International shipping available.Shipping MethodThis merchandise will be carefully packaged and shipped insured through a delivery service such as FedEx or UPS.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
All purchases are covered by Our Commitment to You.
- Authenticity GuaranteedAll timepieces are guaranteed to be 100% authentic and sourced from the most reputable independent distributors in the industry. World's Best has a 5-Star rating and is accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
- Written WarrantyAll Special Order and Certified Preowned timepieces come with a written warranty from a well-established independent U.S. watch company. World’s Best is not an authorized dealer for any watch manufacturer. An independent written warranty is provided in place of the manufacturer’s warranty.
More Jaeger-LeCoultre Watches Watches
- Jaeger LeCoultreSold$8,990$9,550
- Jaeger LeCoultreSold$4,390