Marine Chronographe 5527TI/G2/9WV Titanium Watch
Special Order Timepiece
Mechanical self-winding movement, Calibre 582QA, 13½ lignes, 28 jewels. Numbered and signed Breguet. 48-hour power reserve. Inverted in-line lever escapement with silicon horns. Balance spring in silicon. Frequency 4Hz. 42,30mm case with fluted caseband. Sapphire-crystal caseback. Water-resistant to 10 bar (100m). Available in titanium with sunburst slate grey dial in gold, in 18-carat rose gold with silvered gold dial or in 18-carat white gold with blue dial in gold. Available with a leather or rubber strap.
Power reserve (hours) 48
Lines 13 ½
Escapement inv. straight-line lever, Si horns
Balance-spring flat, silicon
Number of components 346
Sapphire caseback Yes
Case shape Round
Diameter (mm) 42.3
Case width (mm) 42.3
Case thickness (mm) 13.85
Water-resistant (m) 100
- Item Number1538050818ConditionNew or Never WornHave a question?
- BrandBreguetModelMarine Chronographe 5527TI/G2/9WVGenderMen'sMovementAutomatic/Self-Winding
- Case Diameter42 mmCase MaterialTitaniumBand MaterialLeatherBand ColorBrown
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingComplimentary shipping within the U.S.
International shipping available.Shipping MethodThis merchandise will be carefully packaged and shipped insured through a delivery service such as FedEx or UPS.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
All purchases are covered by Our Commitment to You.
- Authenticity GuaranteedAll timepieces are guaranteed to be 100% authentic and sourced from the most reputable independent distributors in the industry. World's Best has a 5-Star rating and is accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
- Written WarrantyAll Special Order and Certified Preowned timepieces come with a written warranty from a well-established independent U.S. watch company. World’s Best is not an authorized dealer for any watch manufacturer. An independent written warranty is provided in place of the manufacturer’s warranty.
More Breguet Marine Watches
- Roger DuBuisSold$11,790