Complications 7234R-001 Rose Gold Watch
Special Order Timepiece
7234R - COMPLICATIONS SELF-WINDING
The first self-winding Travel Time in a ladies’ wristwatch format.
As a feminine interpretation of the Calatrava Pilot Travel Time, which in 2015 was launched as a men’s wristwatch in a white-gold case with a blue dial, the Ref. 7234R-001 combines a rose-gold case with a brown dial and a subtle black gradation toward the periphery.
With a second time zone and a local-time date, this watch is also the first self-winding Travel Time model in Patek Philippe’s collection for women.
Calatrava Pilot Travel Time.
Dual time zone mechanism indicating local and home time.
Local and home day/night indication in apertures.
Local date by hand.
Center sweep second hand.
Dial: Brown sunburst, black gradated, gold applied numerals with luminescent coating.
Strap: Calfskin, vintage brown.
Clevis prong buckle.
Sapphire-crystal case back.
Water resistant to 60 m.
Diameter: 37.5 mm.
Height: 10.78 mm.
324 S C FUS
Dual time display, date.
Diameter: 31 mm.
Height: 4.9 mm.
Power reserve: Min. 35 hours - max. 45 hours.
Central rotor in 21K gold, unidirectional winding.
Vibrations/hour: 28 800 (4 Hz)
Balance spring: Spiromax®
Hallmark: Patek Philippe Seal
- Item Number1526434733ConditionNew or Never WornHave a question?
- BrandPatek PhilippeModelComplications 7234RGenderWomen'sMovementAutomatic
- Case Diameter37 mmCase MaterialRose GoldBand MaterialLeatherBand ColorBrown
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingComplimentary shipping within the U.S.
International shipping available.Shipping MethodThis merchandise will be carefully packaged and shipped insured through a delivery service such as FedEx or UPS.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
All purchases are covered by Our Commitment to You.
- Authenticity GuaranteedAll timepieces are guaranteed to be 100% authentic and sourced from the most reputable independent distributors in the industry. World's Best has a 5-Star rating and is accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
- Written WarrantyAll Special Order and Certified Preowned timepieces come with a written warranty from a well-established independent U.S. watch company. World’s Best is not an authorized dealer for any watch manufacturer. An independent written warranty is provided in place of the manufacturer’s warranty.
More Patek Philippe Complications Watches
- Patek PhilippeSold$33,490$37,850
- SoldPrice Upon Request
- SoldPrice Upon Request