Crash HPI00654 White Gold & Diamonds Watch
Special Order Timepiece
White gold, diamonds
REF : HPI00654
Created in 1967 in *Swinging London*, the Crash watch expresses the sparkling, carefree spirit of an era that was all about complete freedom. The unlikely design of this watch could only have been conceived by Cartier, the great maker of shaped watches. Passionate and in touch with the spirit of the times, it sought to create a unique watch that would capture the joyous burst of rebellion and pop culture that shook up the conformism of the time.
Crash watch. Case dimensions: 38.45 mm x 25.5 mm. Manufacture mechanical movement with manual winding caliber 8970 MC. 18K rhodiumized white gold case set with 149 brilliant-cut diamonds and beaded crown set with a brilliant-cut diamond, totaling 2.15 carats. 18K rhodiumized white gold bracelet set with 321 brilliant-cut diamonds totaling 2.12 carats, wrist size 170 mm. Silvered opaline dial with sunray effect. Blued-steel sword-shaped hands. Mineral crystal. Case thickness: 8.8 mm. Numbered edition limited to 67 timepieces.
- Item Number1495633965ConditionNew or Never WornHave a question?
- BrandCartierModelCrash HPI00654GenderWomen'sMovementManual/Hand-Winding
- Case Diameter38 mmCase MaterialWhite GoldBand MaterialWhite GoldBand ColorSilver
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingComplimentary shipping within the U.S.
International shipping available.Shipping MethodThis merchandise will be carefully packaged and shipped insured through a delivery service such as FedEx or UPS.
- Authenticity GuaranteedAll timepieces are guaranteed to be 100% authentic and sourced from the most reputable independent distributors in the industry. World's Best has a 5-Star rating and is accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
- Written WarrantyAll Special Order and Certified Preowned timepieces come with a written warranty from a well-established independent U.S. watch company. World’s Best is not an authorized dealer for any watch manufacturer. An independent written warranty is provided in place of the manufacturer’s warranty.
More Cartier Watches Watches