Santos De Cartier Galbée W20012C4 Gold & Stainless Steel Watch
Special Order Timepiece
SANTOS DE CARTIER GALBÉE WATCH
Small model, 18K yellow gold, steel
REF : W20012C4
Who other than Louis Cartier could grant the wish of the famous Brazilian aviator Alberto Santos Dumont to be able to tell time while flying? This friendship, formed in 1904, yielded one of the first ever wristwatches. The iconic model is reinterpreted here with a slightly curved case embellished with exposed screws, modest and elegant in equal measures.
Santos de Cartier Galbée watch, small model, quartz movement. Steel case, 18K yellow gold bezel, 7-sided steel crown set with a faceted synthetic spinel, matte silvered dial, Roman numerals, blued-steel sword-shaped hands, sapphire crystal, steel bracelet with 18K yellow gold screws. Case dimensions: 34.8 mm x 26.2 mm, thickness: 6 mm. Water-resistant to 30 meters/100 feet.
- Item Number1495626946ConditionNew or Never WornHave a question?
- BrandCartierModelSantos De Cartier Galbée W20012C4GenderWomen'sMovementQuartz
- Case Diameter34 mmCase MaterialGold and SteelBand MaterialStainless SteelBand ColorSilver
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingComplimentary shipping within the U.S.
International shipping available.Shipping MethodThis merchandise will be carefully packaged and shipped insured through a delivery service such as FedEx or UPS.
- Authenticity GuaranteedAll timepieces are guaranteed to be 100% authentic and sourced from the most reputable independent distributors in the industry. World's Best has a 5-Star rating and is accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
- Written WarrantyAll Special Order and Certified Preowned timepieces come with a written warranty from a well-established independent U.S. watch company. World’s Best is not an authorized dealer for any watch manufacturer. An independent written warranty is provided in place of the manufacturer’s warranty.
More Cartier Santos de Cartier Watches