Santos 100 Carbon WSSA0006 Stainless Steel Watch
Special Order Timepiece
SANTOS 100 CARBON WATCH
Large model, steel, leather
REF : WSSA0006
Louis Cartier created the Santos watch in 1904, sealing his friendship with the aviator Alberto Santos Dumont. The famous aviator's wish was granted: he could check the time while flying. The dial's rounded angles and exposed screws made this an iconic timepiece. Cartier marked the centenary of the watch with the introduction of a new version.
Santos 100 Carbon watch, large model, Manufacture mechanical movement with automatic winding, caliber 1847 MC. Steel and ADLC case, 7-faceted crown set with a faceted synthetic spinel, black dial, sword-shaped hands in steel and luminescent material, sapphire crystal, black calfskin strap, steel triple adjustable folding clasp. Case dimensions: 51.1 mm x 41.3 mm, thickness: 10.34 mm. Water-resistant to 10 bar (approx. 100 meters/300 feet).
- Item Number1495080175ConditionNew or Never WornHave a question?
- BrandCartierModelSantos 100 Carbon WSSA0006GenderMen'sMovementAutomatic/Self-Winding
- Case Diameter51 mmCase MaterialStainless SteelBand ColorBlack
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingComplimentary shipping within the U.S.
International shipping available.Shipping MethodThis merchandise will be carefully packaged and shipped insured through a delivery service such as FedEx or UPS.
- Authenticity GuaranteedAll timepieces are guaranteed to be 100% authentic and sourced from the most reputable independent distributors in the industry. World's Best has a 5-Star rating and is accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
- Written WarrantyAll Special Order and Certified Preowned timepieces come with a written warranty from a well-established independent U.S. watch company. World’s Best is not an authorized dealer for any watch manufacturer. An independent written warranty is provided in place of the manufacturer’s warranty.
More Cartier Watches Watches