Nautilus 5711/1A-011 Stainless Steel Watch
Price on Request
New/Never WornSpecial Order (?)
Special Order Timepiece
This is a Special Order timepiece that is purchased for you at the time your order is received. We always confirm availability and estimated delivery time for your approval before your order is processed. Because Special Order timepieces are being acquired only for your order, they are not returnable for any reason. We recommend that clients familiarize themselves with the fit and appearance of any timepiece before ordering to ensure that they will be pleased with their choice of timepiece.
Complimentary shipping within the U.S.
First introduced in 1976, the Patek Philippe Nautilus collection made a name for itself quickly in the world of high-end watches. It features a strong, intimidating design paired with flawless functionality. The Patek Philippe Nautilus watch comes in an impressive 43mm case of either stainless steel or precious metals, such as rose gold and yellow gold. The Nautilus showcases a strong design paired with a passion for quality. While stylish, the Nautilus is still a testament to careful and calculated craftsmanship that retains Patek Philippe’s original spirit.
- Mechanical self-winding movement
- Caliber 324 S C
- Date in an aperture
- Silvery-white dial, gold applied hour markers with luminescent coating
- Center sweep second hand
- Steel bracelet with Nautilus fold-over clasp
- Screw-down crown
- Sapphire-crystal case back
- Water resistant to 120 m
- Stainless steel
- Case diameter (10-4 o'clock): 40 mm
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingComplimentary shipping within the U.S.
International shipping available.Shipping MethodThis merchandise will be carefully packaged and shipped insured through a delivery service such as FedEx or UPS.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
All purchases are covered by Our Commitment to You.
- Authenticity GuaranteedAll timepieces are guaranteed to be 100% authentic and sourced from the most reputable independent distributors in the industry. World's Best has a 5-Star rating and is accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
- Written WarrantyAll Special Order and Certified Preowned timepieces come with a written warranty from a well-established independent U.S. watch company. World’s Best is not an authorized dealer for any watch manufacturer. An independent written warranty is provided in place of the manufacturer’s warranty.
More Patek Philippe Nautilus Watches
- SoldPrice Upon Request
- Patek PhilippeSold$40,290$44,300
- Patek PhilippeSold$31,890$32,900