Rotonde De Cartier Central Chronograph W1556051 White Gold Watch
Special Order Timepiece
Rotonde de Cartier Central Chronograph watch, 42 mm, Manufacture mechanical movement with manual winding 9907 MC. 18K white gold case, beaded crown set with a sapphire cabochon, silver-toned and slate-colored satin-brushed lower dial with sunray effect, silver-toned and slate-colored guilloche upper dial held by a sapphire crystal, blued-steel sword-shaped hands. Black alligator-skin strap with adjustable 18K white gold folding buckle. Chronograph complication with central functions display. Individually numbered movement comprised of 227 parts including 35 jewels. Movement diameter: 26.2 mm, movement thickness: 7.10 mm, balance: 28,800 vibrations/hour, power reserve approx. 50 hours. Sapphire case back. Case thickness: 14.2 mm. Water-resistant to 3 bar (30 meters/100 feet).
- Item Number1446185938ConditionNew or Never WornHave a question?
- BrandCartierModelRotonde de Cartier Central Chronograph W1556051GenderMen'sMovementManual/Hand-Winding
- Case Diameter42 mmCase MaterialWhite GoldBand MaterialAlligatorBand ColorBlack
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingComplimentary shipping within the U.S.
International shipping available.Shipping MethodThis merchandise will be carefully packaged and shipped insured through a delivery service such as FedEx or UPS.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
All purchases are covered by Our Commitment to You.
- Authenticity GuaranteedAll timepieces are guaranteed to be 100% authentic and sourced from the most reputable independent distributors in the industry. World's Best has a 5-Star rating and is accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
- Written WarrantyAll Special Order and Certified Preowned timepieces come with a written warranty from a well-established independent U.S. watch company. World’s Best is not an authorized dealer for any watch manufacturer. An independent written warranty is provided in place of the manufacturer’s warranty.
More Cartier Rotonde de Cartier Watches