Pasha De Cartier Flying Tourbillon Skeleton W3030021 White Gold Watch
Special Order Timepiece
Pasha de Cartier Flying Tourbillon Skeleton watch, 42 mm, Manufacture mechanical movement with manual winding 9457 MC certified "Poincon de Geneve". 18K white gold case, fluted crown set with a sapphire cabochon, dial with Roman numerals formed by the movement bridges, blued-steel diamond-shaped hands. Black alligator-skin strap with double adjustable 18K white gold folding buckle. Flying tourbillon complication with seconds indicated by the C-shaped tourbillon carriage. Individually numbered movement comprised of 175 parts including 19 jewels. Movement diameter: 33.9 mm, movement thickness: 5.48 mm, balance: 21,600 vibrations/hour, power reserve approx. 50 hours. Sapphire case back. Case thickness: 10.1 mm. Water-resistant to 3 bar (30 meters/100 feet).
- Item Number1446185866ConditionNew or Never WornHave a question?
- BrandCartierModelPasha de Cartier Flying Tourbillon Skeleton W3030021GenderMen'sMovementAutomatic
- Case Diameter42 mmCase MaterialWhite GoldBand MaterialAlligatorBand ColorBlack
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingComplimentary shipping within the U.S.
International shipping available.Shipping MethodThis merchandise will be carefully packaged and shipped insured through a delivery service such as FedEx or UPS.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
All purchases are covered by Our Commitment to You.
- Authenticity GuaranteedAll timepieces are guaranteed to be 100% authentic and sourced from the most reputable independent distributors in the industry. World's Best has a 5-Star rating and is accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
- Written WarrantyAll Special Order and Certified Preowned timepieces come with a written warranty from a well-established independent U.S. watch company. World’s Best is not an authorized dealer for any watch manufacturer. An independent written warranty is provided in place of the manufacturer’s warranty.
More Cartier Pasha de Cartier Watches
- SoldPrice Upon Request