Luminor 1950 3 Days Power Reserve Acciaio PAM00423 Stainless Steel Watch PAM 423
Special Order Timepiece
Movement Hand-wound mechanical, P.3002/1 calibre, executed entirely by Panerai, 16½ lignes, 6.3 mm thick, 21 jewels, Glucydur® balance, 21,600 alternations/ hour. Incabloc® anti-shock device. Power reserve 3 days, two barrels. 208 components.
Functions Hours, minutes, small seconds, Power reserve indicator, seconds reset
Case Diameter 47 mm, AISI 316L Polished Steel
Bezel Polished Steel
Back See - through sapphire crystal
Device protecting the crown (protected as a trademark) Brushed Steel
Dial Black with luminous Arabic numerals and hour markers. Seconds at 9 o’clock, power reserve indicator at 4 o’clock.
Crystal Sapphire crystal formed of corundum
Water Resistance 10 bar (~100 metres)
Strap Calf Assolutamente, Dark brown, Beige, 26.0/22.15 MM Standard
- Item Number1440137823ConditionNew or Never WornHave a question?
- BrandPaneraiModelLuminor 1950 3 Days Power Reserve Acciaio PAM00423GenderMen'sMovementAutomatic/Self-Winding
- Case Diameter47 mmCase MaterialStainless SteelBand ColorBeige
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingComplimentary shipping within the U.S.
International shipping available.Shipping MethodThis merchandise will be carefully packaged and shipped insured through a delivery service such as FedEx or UPS.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
All purchases are covered by Our Commitment to You.
- Authenticity GuaranteedAll timepieces are guaranteed to be 100% authentic and sourced from the most reputable independent distributors in the industry. World's Best has a 5-Star rating and is accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
- Written WarrantyAll Special Order and Certified Preowned timepieces come with a written warranty from a well-established independent U.S. watch company. World’s Best is not an authorized dealer for any watch manufacturer. An independent written warranty is provided in place of the manufacturer’s warranty.
More Panerai Luminor 1950 Watches
- SoldPrice Upon Request