Founded in Paris in 1820, became the avant-garde of modern silverwork. Puiforcat's style consists of architectural lines and simplicity and incorporates precious materials.
Remarkably bold for its time, the “Royal” pattern was designed by Nicolas Cornu in 1775. Delicate openwork requires a master silversmith’s hand detail work to reveal the nobility and beauty of the sterling silver. Made in France.
Exceptional Royal by Puiforcat sterling silver dinner size flatware set, 60 pieces. This set is new and unused, in the original factory sleeves. This set includes:
• 12 Dinner Size Knives, 9 7/8”
• 12 Dinner Size Forks, 8 ¼”
• 12 Salad Forks, 3-tine, 7 3/8”
• 12 Teaspoons, 5 7/8”
• 12 Place Soup/Dessert Spoons, 6 7/8”
Includes a BONUS brand new storage chest.
New, unused condition in the Puiforcat factory sleeves. Also includes the original Puiforcat flannel storage sleeves.
- Item Number1489015868ConditionNewHave a question?
- BrandPuiforcatMaterialSterling Silver
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingComplimentary shipping within the U.S.
International shipping available.Shipping MethodThis merchandise will be carefully packaged and shipped insured through a delivery service such as FedEx or UPS.
More Sterling Silver
- Whiting Manufacturing CompanySold$17,490