'LA SOYEUSE' BRONZE FINE SCULPTURE BY CHRISTOPHE CHARBONNEL
'Silky' neoclassical bronze sculpture created by the french artist, Christophe Charbonnel. The exquisite delicacy and femininity of this piece is masterful, particularly the fluid depiction of the lady's graceful movement, combined with the gossamer-like draping of the garment swathed around her lower torso.
Christophe Charbonnel is considered one of France's most collectible living sculptors, having exhibited extensively in Europe. His works are deemed to be an excellent investment.
The lost-wax process in made by the best foundry near Paris in France. This bronze sculpture is burnt at 1100 degrees Celcius.
Only 1 piece in stock. Sculpture numbered 4/8.
Perfect to decorate your home, garden or office.
Dimensions : 86 x 60 x 31 cm (34 x 23.5 x 12 inches)
- Item Number1488291823ConditionNewHave a question?
- DesignerChristophe CharbonnelMaterialBronze
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingComplimentary shipping within the U.S.
International shipping available.Shipping MethodThis merchandise will be carefully packaged and shipped insured through a delivery service such as FedEx or UPS.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
All purchases are covered by Our Commitment to You.
- Christophe CharbonnelSold$8,450
- Christophe CharbonnelSold$13,600
- Christophe CharbonnelSold$14,650
- Christophe CharbonnelSold$18,950
- Christophe CharbonnelSold$21,100
- Christophe CharbonnelSold$24,200
- Christophe CharbonnelSold$16,800
- Christophe CharbonnelSold$10,600