'CAVALIER II' BRONZE FINE SCULPTURE BY CHRISTOPHE CHARBONNEL
'Cavalier II' fine sculpture created by the french artist, Christophe Charbonnel. This magnificent piece exemplifies the Charbonnel style of fluidity, grace and classicism. Christophe Charbonnel is one of the most collectible of the living French sculptors, and his works are considered to be a great investment.
The lost-wax process in made by the best foundry near Paris in France. This bronze sculpture is burnt at 1100 degrees Celcius.
Only 1 piece in stock. Sculpture numbered 2/8.
Perfect to decorate your home, garden or office.
Dimensions : 57 x 63 x 30 cm ( 22,5 x 25 x 12 inches)
- Item Number1488339540ConditionNewHave a question?
- DesignerChristophe CharbonnelMaterialBronze
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingComplimentary shipping within the U.S.
International shipping available.Shipping MethodThis merchandise will be carefully packaged and shipped insured through a delivery service such as FedEx or UPS.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
All purchases are covered by Our Commitment to You.
- Christophe CharbonnelSold$8,450
- Christophe CharbonnelSold$13,600
- Christophe CharbonnelSold$36,500
- Brent LitseySold$14,895$14,895
- Christophe CharbonnelSold$14,650
- Christophe CharbonnelSold$18,950
- Christophe CharbonnelSold$21,100
- Brent LitseySold$8,395