'GOLIATH II' SEMI-MONUMENTAL BRONZE SCULPTURE BY CHRISTOPHE CHARBONNEL
Bronze sculpture created by the artist, Christophe Charbonnel. Goliath was a giant Philistine warrior that according to the Bible was defeated by the young David, future King of Israel with a single slingshot. In this remarkable piece, we can feel the pulsating strength and might of this great warrior, due to the artist's exceptionally sensitive, neoclassical technique.
Christophe Charbonnel is deemed one of France's most collectible living artists and his works are considered to be an excellent investment.
The lost-wax process in made by the best foundry near Paris in France. This bronze sculpture is burnt at 1100 degrees Celcius.
Only 1 piece in stock. Sculpture numbered 3/8.
Perfect to decorate your home, garden or office.
Dimensions : 101 x 71 x 41 cm (40 x 28 x 16 inches)
- Item Number1488335129ConditionNewHave a question?
- DesignerChristophe CharbonnelMaterialBronze
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingComplimentary shipping within the U.S.
International shipping available.Shipping MethodThis merchandise will be carefully packaged and shipped insured through a delivery service such as FedEx or UPS.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
All purchases are covered by Our Commitment to You.
- Christophe CharbonnelSold$8,450
- Christophe CharbonnelSold$13,600
- Christophe CharbonnelSold$36,500
- Brent LitseySold$14,895$14,895
- Christophe CharbonnelSold$14,650
- Christophe CharbonnelSold$18,950
- Christophe CharbonnelSold$21,100
- Brent LitseySold$8,395