'ESCLAVE II' BRONZE FINE SCULPTURE BY CHRISTOPHE CHARBONNEL
Bronze 'Falling Slave' fine sculpture created by the french artist, Christophe Charbonnel. An arresting work which combines exceptional sensitivity, strength and fluidity, Christophe Charbonnel is one of France's most respected living sculptors, who has exhibited extensively in Europe. His neoclassical bronzes are considered to be an excellent investment.
The lost-wax process in made by the best foundry near Paris in France. This bronze sculpture is burnt at 1100 degrees Celcius.
Only 1 piece in stock. Sculpture numbered 8/8.
Perfect to decorate your home or office.
Dimensions : 38 x 54 x 24 cm (15 x 21 x 9.5 inches)
- Item Number1488288112ConditionNewHave a question?
- DesignerChristophe CharbonnelMaterialBronze
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingComplimentary shipping within the U.S.
International shipping available.Shipping MethodThis merchandise will be carefully packaged and shipped insured through a delivery service such as FedEx or UPS.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
All purchases are covered by Our Commitment to You.
- Christophe CharbonnelSold$36,500
- Christophe CharbonnelSold$13,600
- Brent LitseySold$14,895$14,895
- Christophe CharbonnelSold$14,650
- Christophe CharbonnelSold$18,950
- Christophe CharbonnelSold$21,100
- Brent LitseySold$8,395
- Christophe CharbonnelSold$24,200