'SIEGFRIED' BRONZE FINE SCULPTURE BY CHRISTOPHE CHARBONNEL
Bronze 'Siegfried' sculpture with an unusual golden patina created by the artist, Christophe Charbonnel. Siegfried was a legendary dragon-slayer from the epic German poem, Nibelungenlied which was written around 1200 AD. This handsome piece has been fabricated with a lightness of touch which belies the weight of its material, from the refined dignity of the stoic facial features, to the subtle curvature of the garment swathing the lower torso.
Christophe Charbonnel is considered to be one of France's finest and most collectible living sculptors, and his works are deemed to be an excellent investment.
The lost-wax process in made by the best foundry near Paris in France. This bronze sculpture is burnt at 1100 degrees Celcius.
Only 1 piece in stock. Sculpture numbered 3/8.
Perfect to decorate your home or office.
Dimensions : 58 x 33 x 15 cm (23 x 13 x 6 inches)
- Item Number1488287008ConditionNewHave a question?
- DesignerChristophe CharbonnelMaterialBronze
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingComplimentary shipping within the U.S.
International shipping available.Shipping MethodThis merchandise will be carefully packaged and shipped insured through a delivery service such as FedEx or UPS.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
All purchases are covered by Our Commitment to You.
- Christophe CharbonnelSold$8,450
- Christophe CharbonnelSold$13,600
- Christophe CharbonnelSold$14,650
- Christophe CharbonnelSold$18,950
- Christophe CharbonnelSold$21,100
- Christophe CharbonnelSold$24,200
- Christophe CharbonnelSold$16,800
- Christophe CharbonnelSold$10,600