Original watercolor painting of a majestic 1931 V16 Cadillac by Richard Lewis. The V16 Cadillac launched the Cadillac brand to new heights and made it an enduring marque of power and luxury. Custom built for each customer, it became an American icon and allowed Cadillac to surpass its competitor Packard and their V12. Cadillac engineered the V16 to ensure that its flagship model would be powered by more cylinders than any other vehicle at the time.
- Item Number1414876653ConditionNewHave a question?
- DesignerRichard Lewis
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingComplimentary shipping within the U.S.
International shipping available.Shipping MethodThis merchandise will be carefully packaged and shipped insured through a delivery service such as FedEx or UPS.
Free shipping in the U.S. For international shipments, charges will apply and a price quote will be provided.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
All purchases are covered by Our Commitment to You.
- Richard LewisSold$14,875$17,500
- International Artist: Brent LitseySold$19,775
- International Artist: Brent LitseySold$7,950
- International Artist: Brent LitseySold$19,450
- Richard LewisSold$21,250$25,000
- International Artist: Brent LitseySold$3,500
- International Artist: Joan LitseySold$6,995
- International Artist: Brent LitseySold$11,750$11,750