Original watercolor painting by Richard Lewis of an Alfa Romeo 8C reflected on the pristine gloss finish of another Alfa Romeo 8C. Unframed.
The 8C means 8 cylinders and originally referred to the straight 8-cylinder engine. The Vittorio Jano-designed 8C was Alfa Romeo's primary racing engine from its introduction in 1931 to its retirement in 1939. In 2004 Alfa Romeo revived the legendary 8C name for a V8-engined concept car which has made it into production for 2007, the Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione.
- Item Number1414788591ConditionNewHave a question?
- DesignerRichard Lewis
Shipping & Returns
- ShippingComplimentary shipping within the U.S.
International shipping available.Shipping MethodThis merchandise will be carefully packaged and shipped insured through a delivery service such as FedEx or UPS.
Free shipping within the continental US. For international shipments, charges will apply and a price quote will be provided.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
All purchases are covered by Our Commitment to You.
- Richard LewisSold$14,875$17,500
- International Artist: Brent LitseySold$19,775
- International Artist: Brent LitseySold$7,950
- International Artist: Brent LitseySold$19,450
- Richard LewisSold$21,250$25,000
- International Artist: Brent LitseySold$3,500
- International Artist: Joan LitseySold$6,995
- International Artist: Brent LitseySold$11,750$11,750